Friday, August 22, 2014

Country country country

I would like to visit Korea (or some Asian country, like Japan or China), because I've been watching a lot of Korean gangster’s movies and I've realized that there’s actually a really big difference between our culture and theirs, like the way they say hello to each other or things that in our culture are normal, are very disrespectful in theirs, like for example, kissing when we greet. Also, the codes they manage and all that sort of thing… I mean, Japan has like one of the most dangerous mafia in the world, the yakuzas… Although, I think that the only person in the world that could actually face a yakuza without be intimidated would be the typical Chilean flaite, which kind of makes me proud.
I wouldn't actually like to live, study or work there, because I think (at least for the things I've seen in movies, news or things I've heard), the amount of stress that they have to manage is reaaaaally high, I mean, you're living in one of the most populated cities of the world. You can't even move without crashing someone or colliding with tons of lights and advertisings.

Also, I think Korean chicks are really cute… I mean, just look at them, it's kind of like a fetish thing:


5 comments:

  1. kjakjakjakja I understand you... with your post I remember the movie "Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift", with the yakuzas and all this... And yes:the girls of this part of the world are so beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Korea is a interesting place to know... but how you say, the stress level is very high... And I saw the yakuzas in Fast and Furious movie xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree with all of you xD I think that Santiago is a crazy city, but it wins to every city in the world!!! XD

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Chicks" LOL, woah there, you're short of treating them like mere object of satisfaction!
    OK xD, no, I don't mean that at all.
    Korea, Korea, ah so distant, so magnetic.
    I'd like it better go to Japan though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajaja I agree with you!
    we live in a crazy city

    ReplyDelete